Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Emotions are effected by Nutrition

I went to Hippocrates Health Institute to heal an ulcer, but what I realized in my first 5 days of being there is how much better I felt emotionally. In fact, it was the first time I wasn't suffering from some degree of anxiety which had effected me for years. At first, I thought who wouldn't be more peaceful in this wonderful healing environment. However, I've been on and off this nutritional road for the last 9 years and like clockwork, each time I fall away from the diet is when I fall into emotional turmoil.

One of the things I learned at Hippocrates and it totally makes sense, is the body has an amazing capacity to heal itself given the chance. If you give your body the right nutrition, fill it with oxygen, alkaline, chlorophyll and the rest of the wonderful nutrients this way of eating supplies then over time your body will do what it's designed to do and so much better than any doctor or pill.

Read more on how nutrition can positively affect your emotions....nutritionresearchcenter.org

No comments:

Post a Comment